Saturday, July 23, 2011

Scrapbook with Challenged Sports Exchange

I had the distinct pleasure to create scrapbooks with the Challenged Sports Exchange here in Lynchburg a couple of weeks ago.  I pre-made some spring/summer scrapbooks and they got to decorate and embellish each page and could add photos too.  Here are some pics of the wonderful event:
Shana working hard on her pages


Brett decorating her pages


Fellow teammate Annette working with Adrian



Rhonda helping Brett


So much pride in their creating





Shana added all her favorite country singers to her scrapbook
 What a great joy it is to work with such wonderful people!!  They are a joy!!!

Thanks so much to fellow teammate Patti for helping me prep the albums ahead of time. 
Also to teammate Annette for her help and for my friend Rhonda and her kids Ava & Jared for their help!!

I look forward to working with them again!

Happy Scrapbooking everyone!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment