Sunday, July 17, 2011

Convention Day 4

OK, sorry I didn't post last night.  I was so tired (but it was such a good tired!!!).  I only got to get about 3 hours sleep before I had to head to the airport to come home Sunday.

What an amazing last day!!  My mom and Aunt Jo brought us doughnuts, sausage and coffee this morning to the hotel before we took off to the Salt Lake Palace convention center.  It was delicious!!  We even had some doughnuts left to nibble on when we got back to our room late Saturday night and was trying to pack all our stuff.  That was crazy.  We got so much FREE stuff that it was hard to find room to pack everything.  (somehow I did, thank goodness my mom had a little extra room in her suitcase)  By the way, my mom did not come to convention (except she did get to come to the award night), her and I traveled together and she spent the time with my Aunt Jo, it was nice time for all!!

We got to do make-n-takes first thing in morning, some great projects I will show you soon!!  Then we had lunch and then a final General Session in the afternoon.  We had many product and technique demonstrations, inspiring speeches and of course FREE stuff.  Stampin' Up! even had its own band that played for us before the afternoon session, what fun we had dancing to that!!

Here are a few pictures of some of the highlights.  I need to finish unpacking and getting ready for work tomorrow.

Mom, me and Aunt Jo Saturday morning with my flowers from them and Stampin' Up!

make-n-takes
New friends Collen and Connie


A fun new project to make

Stampin' Up! Band

Denise and Ruth and other crazy stampers dancing

Shelli speaking

Jackie got to march on stage marking 5 years being a demonstrator

Ruth and Jan marching for 10 years!

a preview/teaser for a new project we will be able to create using items from the new Holiday Mini (guess what was used to create it?  You are gonna LOVE it!!!)

A great group of Stampers and wonderful friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment