Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday America!!

We just spent yesterday with our friends at their house and cooked out and ate some absolutely wonderful food!!  It was a great day.  I am so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life. How truly lucky we are to live in the great country!!!

Right now, we have no plans for today, but hopefully will watch some fireworks later.

Wanted to share some pics of some of my Fourth of July cards and scrapbook page.  Some of the stamp sets are not available anymore, but they are available with My Digital Studio.  That is the great thing about My Digital Studio, no stamps sets, colors, designer paper, punches retire.  I just love to create with My Digital Studio and love creating cards and scrapbook pages by hand, I guess you can say I love it all.  I will share later on this week some of my swaps for Convention (which is next week and I can't wait) and some cards for my K.I.S.S. (Keep it Simple Stamping) night this Friday night.


This is my son Adam and his wife Laura.  They are both in the Army and serving in Iraq right now.





Happy Birthday America!!!

and as Lee Greenwood sings:
God Bless The USA!!!


God Bless our Troops who protect our Freedom!



Have have a great day everyone!!

Love and Hugs,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment