Saturday, September 15, 2012

Christmas Scrapbook 2012


Would you like to create this 20-page 6"x6" scrapbook for the Holidays?   I have the next class scheduled for October 27, 2012 at 2pm - 4:30pm at my church St. Thomas More Catholic Church on Roundelay Road.

Class includes:
Merry Moments Simply Scrappin Kit (you will have almost enough paper to create another book)
Cherry Cobbler Trim Scrapbook
Roll of Old Olive Polka Dot Ribbon
Any additional supplies and embellishments (except SNAIL adhesive)

Class fee is $50 and includes all above, except SNAIL adhesive (you need to bring your own or I will have some on hand for purchase).

Want to bring a friend or daughter?  You both can come for $75 and you would share the Simply Scrappin Kit and Ribbon.  I will supply an additional album, card stock and embellishments needed to complete a second album.

I have 8 slots available, so reserve your spot of spots today.  click here to reserve your spot by October 16 so I have enough time to order supplies.

Have a fantastic weekend!!

Inky Hugs,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment