Monday, September 3, 2012

Awesome Birthday Card

Wanted to share an awesome card I got in the mail from my friend Laurie.  She is a friend that I was blessed enough to meet thru Stampin' Up!   Love you girl!


Isn't beautiful!!  It was such a surprise and joy to receive this in the mail!  It also has the Gumball Green satin stitched ribbon on it that is Free this month with any $40 order.

Tomorrow I will share a card I received from my friend Anne who lives in Hawaii.

You can't even imagine all the wonderful people you meet thru Stampin' Up!!  Wanta know how you can meet such wonderful people, let me know and I can share this wonderful opportunity with you and not to mention this wonderful free gift from now thru Sept. 16, 2012.


Happy Labor Day everyone!!

Inky Hugs,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment