Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Confirmation card for Daniel

This is a card I created for my son Daniel for his Confirmation. I was blessed and honored to be a sponsor for our friends daughter Nicole. I'm so proud of them for making this commitment to Christ. I'm so proud of all them for their commitment.

This is what I put on the inside of the card

Supplies used:

Blessings from Heaven stamp set
Crosses of Hope stamp set
Bravo burgundy, river rock and Baja breeze card stock
Bravo burgundy ink pad.
Two step bird punch
Stampin dimensionals
Top Note Big Shot die

Here are some pictures from the Confirmation.

Nicole and I

Nicole, Daniel and I

Nicole and Daniel

Daniel, Peter and I

Daniel and his sponsor Katie

Daniel and Monsignor Shreve

Nicole and Monsignor Shreve

Daniel with his Grandparents
Thanks for letting me share this joyous and wonderful occasion!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment