Monday, April 16, 2012

More Summer Smooches

Are you getting tired of the Summer Smooches yet?  No, me either.  I just love all the bright colors used in the designer series paper and brads.

I did this card as a thank you.  Others did it as a Mother's Day and a birthday card.

This card was made for Mom.  Says Happy Mothers Day inside.
These are 2 of the cards we created at my K.I.S.S. class last Friday night.  

Supplies used:

Bright Blossoms Stamp Set
Friendly Phrases Stamp Set
Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper
Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango & Whisper White Card Stock
Scallop Border Punch
1-1/4" Square Punch
Itty Bitty Shape Punch
Island Indigo, Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry & Old Olive Stampin Markers
Daffodil Delight Seam Binding
Basic Rhinestones
Stampin Dimensionals

Happy Smooching everyone!!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment