Friday, August 3, 2012

WhooHooo...MDS2 is Here + My Family Vacation

WhooHooo.....My Digital Studio +2 is here....I got home from vacation yesterday and couldn't wait to download MDS2.  I had 3 options to download and decided to purchase the full version of MDS2 because it had over $500 worth of downloads with it, click here to view all the options.  After downloading MDS2, here is a scrapbook page I created in a matter of minutes from a 12x12 template that was already created in the program, all I did was add the pictures and text.

Summer is the season where it seems like everyone is going somewhere ... vacation, family reunions, weddings, picnics ... and that usually means lots of photos!  Luckily My Digital Studio 2 (Stampin’ Up!’s Digital papercrafting & scrapbooking software) can help you get those photos off of your camera (or your phone) and into a place where they can easily be enjoyed. And the best part? You can take My Digital Studio 2 (MDS2) on the road with you, so that you can scrapbook your photos almost as they happen! 
Here are some tips for using My Digital Studio on the road:
  • Create your page layouts BEFORE your trip so that all you have to do is insert your photos and journaling while you’re on the road.
  • Load your photos onto your computer at the end of each day to keep them organized by day.
  • If you don't have time to journal your photos in MDS2 every day, keep a notebook with you to make notes of special things or keep an online journal in a work document so that your memories will be right at hand when you're working in My Digital Studio 2.
So don’t forget to bring along MDS2. It’s like packing up all of your scrapbooking stuff and putting it into one small and very portable box - your laptop. And at the end of your vacation, you’ll have a fabulous scrapbook to relive those memories over and over again.




Don't have My Digital Studio?  No worries - you can download a 30-day Free Trial from my Online Store (#130910) and take it right along with you on your next adventure.



And as if this is isn't enough new info, get 31% off 31 digital content options and most of our print products for all 31 days in August.  

Yes, you can download for MDS2 for FREE and then create a scrapbook and then print it for 31% off during August.  So what do you have to loose?

Ok, I know enough already, right?  Well let me add one more thing, I am offering private one-on-one classes for My Digital Studio 2 this month.  Hour long lessons are $15 or free with MDS2 software purchase or a minimum purchase of $35 in downloads and/or printing.  Lesson dates are August 10, 11 and 12, day and evening classes, email me (stampinfun@jetbroadband.com) or call me (434-239-9051) to schedule your private lesson today.

Ok, I'm done now, hope to digital scrap with you this month!  You will love this new upgrade on this software.  It is so easy to use, let me show you how.

Happy Digital Designing!!!

Becky




No comments:

Post a Comment