Monday, August 20, 2012

Oh Scrap It's Monday, August 20

Oh Scrap it's Monday again....

These 2 pages were created with thoughts of summer.

These pagess just holler FUN.  My son and several cousins got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa last week.  They went to aWhite Water Rafting place in Charlotte, NC.  They got to White Water Raft and do some Zip lining and did this Canopy Tour, see here.  My dad took some great pictures of the kids Whtie Water Rafting that I plan to print off and place on these 2 pages.  Some time this week, I will share what I did when I joined them on their last day there.  I did things I wouldn't have every thought I would do.

We will be creating these 2 pages this month at my Scrapbooking class on Wednesday, August 22, would love to have you join us.  Click here to reserve your spot.

Inky Hugs,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment