Monday, April 23, 2012

Take it to Heart & P.S. I Love You

This week I am going to feature samples from different stamp sets in the Occasion Mini.   We can order from this catalog for only 7 more days.  I have just loved this catty!   Remember any orders of $35 or more, you will receive the Summer Smooch Fabric Brads for free!  Lots of great buys on the clearance rack too!!

Today is the Take it to Heart stamp set, this set made a great Valentine card, but is also great for an Anniversary or to just to say I love you!


I love how this one opens up and the stamped image is on the heart on the inside.

Supplies used for the Gray Card:

Take it to Heart & P.S. I Love You Stamp Sets
Basic Gray and Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
Twitterpated Designer Series Paper
Framelits Dies - Hearts Collection for the Big Shot
Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding
Modern Label Punch
Word Window Punch

Supplies for the Love You Card:

Take it to Heart & P.S. I Love You Stamp Sets
Real Red and Whisper White Card Stock
Lace Ribbon Punch
1" Circle Punch
1-1/4" Circle Punch
Basic Rhinestones
Stampin Dimensionals

Supplies for the Heart with Ribbon Card:

Take it to Heart Stamp Set
Real Red, Blushing Bride and Whisper White Card Stock
Textured Impressions Embossing Folders
Framelits Dies - Hearts Collection for the Big Shot
Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon

Tomorrow I will feature Rue Des Fleurs, (yeah, try to pronounce that one).

Don't forget to sign up for my Scrapbook class this Wednesday:

Inky Hugs,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment