Sunday, April 1, 2012

Butterfly Treat

Here are some treats that I created yesterday.





If you are club member, you will get this fun treat in with your April order.  Club members, let me know if you read this and by telling me which is your favorite color.  Join us either April 11 or 16 at 7pm.  Thanks to Sarah Wills for the idea and inspiration.  Here is a link to her blog with the directions.

Here is just some fun pictures from Saturday Retreat:
June working on some Easter Bunnies

Marie working on Punch Art (elephants)

This is my friend Maria, it was her birthday Friday, this is a card I gave her.

Fellow teammate Donna

Some talented sisters Linda and Deb, they are so creative.

Fellow teammate Annette
 Sneak peak of scrapbook page that we will create in April.
Hope you can join us on April 25 for my Scrapbook Class.  This is I will be holding each month.

Happy Stampin!!

Becky

2 comments: