Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Digital Studio Swap #1 for Convention

I have been busy creating my swaps for Convention.  I created them using My Digital Studio.  This one I used Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper (DSP), which is a favorite of mine and the digital stamp set Fabulous Florets.   I created these on an 8.5" x 11" paper.  I created one and then grouped it together and copied and pasted it 3 more times on the paper.  I started with a square punch and stretched it until it was 5.25" x 4" (use the ruler on your page).  I then filled the punch with DSP.  What is so cool about using the paper fill is that you can double click inside the filled punch and you can zoom in or out the DSP paper.  So what that means is that you can actually change the size of the images on the DSP.   How cool is that???!!!  I made the opacity of the filled punch a little lighter to make it more of a background.

What the sheet looks like before I cut it

Finished Card
The colors I used were Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango.  I actually added 2 pieces of card behind the card to add dimension and I think it framed the card nicely.  Other digital downloads used were 1/8" Taffetta Ribbon, Rhinestones.  And don't forget to add shadows behind the accessories to make them pop off the page.
Digital Downloads used:
Beyond the Garden DSP #124109       $4.95
Fabulous Florets #124110                    $3.95
Basic Pearls & Rhinestones #124330   $3.95
1/8" Taffeta Ribbon #122156               $4.95

Card Stock used Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango.

Have fun creating in My Digital Studio, the possibilities are endless!!


Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment