Thursday, July 14, 2011

OMG - Stampin' Up! is Ah-Mazing

This is what the door looked like when we entered the Convention Center
Today is my first day the Stampin' Up! convention.  What an amazing day!!  I met so many wonderful stampers!!! 
This is the group of wonderful remarkables that I am hanging out with.  We went to Olive Garden for lunch today.

I got to tour the Stampin' Up! facility.  I got to see the home office, got to see where they process our orders.  They have an amazing system.  My orders are always so accurate, now I see why. 


Stampin' Up! Home Office (notice the mountains in the background)




Notice the mountains, there is still snow on top.  this is beautiful country!!!





This is the rock we saw when we entered the road to Stampin' Up1  This is me with my up-line Kathy Seals and Ruth Murphy.
This is where they package our orders. They had workers explaining the process....so very cool!!





Do I look happy or what?  What an amazing day!!



This is Terry, a new friend we met today in line as we were getting our bags and stamps sets.  She had come by herself and she ended up hangin with us all day.  She was great!!
  

 Speaking of bags...here is a pic of our convention bag...isn't it beautiful!

Isn't beautiful!!  i just love it!!  It is going to be very useful!!  lots of inside pockets!!

Ruth says I we need to go to bed.  Gotta get up at 5:30am.  Good night all...can't wait to share with all tomorrow!!

Inky Hugs and Love to all!!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment