Friday, July 15, 2011

Convention Day 2

We left the hotel at 6:30am to get a place in line at the convention center.  What an amazing morning.  started dancing at 8am waiting for the general session to begin, got to dance with some of the staff from Stampin' Up!

This is Denise and she dragged me up there to dance so early.  It was so much fun!!



We had a great inspiring speech from Shelli.  We got to have a sneak peak of the new Holiday Mini catalog.  You all are gonna flip.  I know we did.   Here is some sneak peak of some projects made with the new products.  I can't tell you the products, only can show projects.






Here is a FREE Simply Sent Kit that they gave all of us free today.  Way cool!!








We had classes (watch for some intermediate My Digital Studio classes coming soon) this afternoon and then another General Sessions and had Shelli Gardner's daughter Sarah present some easy, fun and beautiful projects.  We then went back to the hotel to get ready for Awards night.

Read the next blog, so I can share my award that I got.

Amazing Day!!  Wish you all could be here!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment