Saturday, July 16, 2011

Convention Day 3

Ok, I am so tired, but had a wonderful day. 

I first got to have breakfast with all the first timers for convention got to go to.  That was very nice.  Then classes started at 8am.  The first class was about the new hostess benefits.  They are fabulous.  The choices are great and you can get so much!!!!  Who doesn't like Free?  and with a qualifying order can get any item 1/2 price if you want.  Do you want the Big Shot, the Marker Set, Letter dies for Big Shot.  Wouldn't that be great to get a half price item!!!

I then had another class on helping my team.  They was off to a Garden Showcase, showing some fabulous ways to use the new products coming up in the Holiday Mini.  You are just gonna love seeing and doing these projects. 

We had lunch and then General Session this afternoon, very exciting.  They had prize patrol and called my wrist band color and I got some new Christmas DSP and a new Christmas stamp set that is coming up in the Holiday Mini.

Here is the some pictures from today:



I won a stamp set and DSP because I guessed close to the next Incentive Trip Destination.  It is Fuji...WOW!!

Here is my upline Kathy when she got to march on stage to today for her reward.

All of us at dinner tonight.  This is an amazing group of ladies!!  We are having so much fun!!

Favorite swaps



I went to a My Digital Studio Class tonight and learned how to make a calendar.  Watch in the fall for this class, defintely will be fun!!!

Gotta go to bed.  Thanks for following!!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment