Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My Digital Studio Swap #2 for Convention

Here is the second swap I created for Convention.  I created this one the same way as I did for swap #1 with the following exceptions:

Whole sheet

Individual Card

This one I actually had printed without the Bonjour on it.  I purchased the French version of this stamp set and hand stamped it.  I thought it would be fun to use the word Bonjour instead of Hello.
Digital Downloads used:

Pocketful of Poisies DSP  #123148              $4.95
My Friend Stamp set
1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (Rich Razzleberry)
Basic Pearls

I used Whisper White and Rich Razzleberry card stock to frame the image nicely.
Don't forget your shadows.

This card is a perfect example of how I reduced the DSP image in the square punch to start my card.  Those flowers started out a lot bigger to begin with.

Happy Digital Crafting!!


Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment