Friday, July 15, 2011

Rising Star Award

Hi friends,

Wanted to share what happened to me tonight at Awards night.  Yesterday when I checked in, they said I had an award.  When I went to see what it was, they handed me this fabulous bag:
Founder's Circle Bag
What this means is that I won a all expense trip to Founders Circle, what does that mean, I get to spend 3 days with the top 100 demonstrators in the company.  I won this because Stampin' Up! also rewards the top 15 demonstrators in their first full Stampin' Up! year.  My first full year was this past stampin year.  So when they handed me this bag, I knew I was in the top 15.  I was so excited, but not as much as my upline, here is a picture of us when they gave me the bag.

Kathy Seals jumping up and down and I can't believe it

My up-line Ruth clapping for me and me holding my new bag.


So I had to wait until tonight to find out what place I got.  Drum roll please.....here some pictures of the awards.  I got to sit in a VIP section.

Here I am walking on stage after they called my name.

Here I am hugging Shelli


 So guess what number I was.....I was #2.  I was so shocked!!  Me and Kathy could not believe it.  They started with 15 and went down.  What an amazing moment in my life!!  I also got a cash award and a beautiful Tiffany Star necklace and I get to spend 3 days with the top 100 demonstrators in US and Canada.  Whoo Hoo!!  Amazing!!

Thanks to you all for your support and I look forward to continuing to SHARE WITH YOU WHAT I LOVE!!!

You all have to be here next year!!  Stampin' Up! is the best!
 
Thanks to you all again and thanks to Stampin'Up! for being so great!!

Love and Hugs to all!!

Becky

1 comment: