Monday, July 11, 2011

Pennant Parade meets Delicate Doilies

Happy Monday Friends!!

I am on may way today to Salt Lake City, Utah for the Stampin' Up! Convention.  I am so excited.  It starts on Wednesday.  Be sure to check back here every day this week.  I will have samples for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday mornings and then plan to post in the evening about my days at convention.

Today's card is one that I created.  Believe it or not, I did not copy this one, unusual for me.  I wanted to put 2 of the new In-colors Pool Party and Island Indigo together.   Here is the card:

I love these 2 colors together.  I stamped the images in the background using the New Stamp Set Delicate Doilies, also used the new set Pennant Parade.  Used the new Pennant Punch and of course stampin dimensionals and some white bakers twine.  The background stamped image was run thru the Big 
shot using the Square Lattice embossing folder.    Some the ladies at my K.I.S.S. used the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder and that turned out nice too.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for another sample.

Happy Stampin!!
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment