Monday, August 1, 2011

My 2 New Favorite Colors

This week I am goin to post a new card each day (a total of 5) featuring my 2 new Favorite In-Colors:  Island Indigo and Pool Party and these 2 In-Colors look fabulous together.  Here is a card I created using these them (I did post this a couple of weeks ago, but wanted to share a little more about it and I just love the colors!  And I promise to post new pics the rest of the week!!!!)


This cards features 2 new stamp sets:  Pennant Parade and Delicate Doilies.  I stamped the stamps from the Delicate Doilies on a 5" x 3.75" piece of Whisper White card stock.  I then ran it thru the Big Shot using the Square Lattice embossing folder.  I also did and ran it thru using the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  They both turned out great!  This card also using the New Petite Pennants Builder Punch and some White Bakers Twine.  I place dimensionals on the top and the bottom of the pennants and strung the bakers twine in between them and snailed it to the back if the 5.25" x 4" Island Indigo piece as shown.

A funny story to share, My friend Gabe was at the class where we made this card and brought her granddaughter.  I gave them the choice of either using the Square Lattice or the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.  Her granddaughter said she wanted the one that looked like a paper towel.  How funny is that, I never thought of it that way, but it sure does look like a paper towel.

Check back tomorrow for another fun creation using these 2 colors.  By the way this is my own design, I don't do many on my own, I copy most of the time.

Happy Monday!!

Love,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment