Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Hello Doily

Here is my second post this week, again with my 2 new favorite colors.  I got this card as a swap from Janie Barnes at Convention.  I think it is one of my favorites (I know I have too many favorites).






See what I mean, isn't it a WOW card.  She stamped in Pool Party the new Hello, Doily stamp (#122845) and stamped the "Thank You" from the Curly Cute set(#120510 clear and #117014 wood) in Island Indigo, then ran it thru the Big Shot using the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.  She also used the new Pool Party 3/8" ruffled ribbon (#122975), Designer Printed Brads In-colors (#122940), Doily Triple Layer Punch (#122465) and Basic Pearls (#119247). 

As always my on-line store is open 24 hours a day.  You can order the supplies needed to make this card.  I love it and hope you do too!!  Tomorrow I will share a Christmas card that we did at a Christmas Stamp Card class last Saturday and it uses my 2 new Favorite colors and a snowman.


Inky Hugs & Love,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment