Sunday, August 21, 2011

Virginia Beach August 2011

I am back from vacation from Virginia Beach.  If you have never been there it is a beautiful and clean beach, we had a great time!!  It has a nice boardwalk to walk on and a separate one to bike on.  The boardwalk is 3 miles long and we bike down and back 2 different times and it was relaxing to have the breeze from the ocean and the ocean right there as you are biking.  Here are a couple of pictures.
Me and my gorgeous niece Katherine

Me and my sister Niki

Katherine and Daniel

Sea Turtle at the Aquarium

Va Beach early in the morning

early morning picture see the boardwalk and  bike trail

Our condo from the Ocean
I plan to post several times this week.  Plan to preview projects in my upcoming events.

Happy Stampin'!!


Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment