Thursday, August 11, 2011

Snow Much Fun #2

Here is another card made with "cool" stamp set Snow Much Fun.   On these hot summer days it is fun to think about snow, but only for a few minutes, I will take the heat any day over the cold.  I hate to be cold.  I guess when I go thru the change in a few years that will all change.  Here is the card:

I just love how the ribbon is tied around the card and the sentiment is attached.

Here are the supplies
Snow Much Fun stamp set

Crumb Cake card stock
Watercolor paper
Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink, Marina Mist Ink Pads
Aqua painters
1-1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon in Marina mist
Victoria Crochet Trim
Whisper White Bakers Twine

As always these items can be purchased on my on-line store anytime.

I am off to pack for vacation.   We are heading to the beach for the week with family.  Can't wait to scrapbook my trip!!  Plan to use My Digital Studio while I am gone to create some pages and get ready for my upcoming My Digital Studio Class on August 22.


Enjoy and Happy Stampin!
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment