Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bells & Boughs Christmas Card

Here is the card that I created for my Shoebox swap for Convention.  I got lots of compliments.  If you look on page 43 in the 2011-2012 Idea Book and Catalog, there is a card similar to mine.  This was my inspiration.  I did mine a little differently.

Here's how I made the front:
  • Cherry Cobbler card stock 6" x 6".
  • Two (2) Very Vanilla toppers cut out with the Top Note Die with the Big Shot and cut off about an inch of the die as shown.
  • Stamped the Poinsettas from the Bells and Boughs stamp set with Always Artichoke like shown.
  • Stamped the Merry Christmas from the Many Merry Messages in Cherry Cobbler.
  • Tied a 16" piece of the Victorian Lace around the card.
  • Added Champagne Glass Glitter with Tombow Multipurpose Adhesive to the center of the flowers.
  • Attached the topper on with dimensionals.
Inside of the card
How I created the inside:
  • Stamped the Poinsettas with Always Artichoke on the edge as shown.
  • Stamped the sentiment from Many Merry Messages in Cherry Cobbler.
  • Attached with Snail adhesive.

Don't forget to stamp your envelope, it adds so much to it.  These envelopes are Stampin' Up!'s Open Ended envelopes.

Have fun creating and if I can be of service to you, let me know.

My store is open 24 hours a day, visit it to today for more project ideas and to order your supplies.

Happy shopping and As always...Happy Stampin!!


Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment