Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Graduation Party Invite

This is an postcard invite I created for one of my best friends daughter Mallory.  Her favorite colors are lime green and pink, so I used Lucky Limeade and Melon Mambo.   The postcard is 3.5" x 5", so she can add into her Graduation invites.   You know if you didn't want to buy the standard invites that you order for graduation, you could create your own using My Digital Studio.

Isn't she beautiful!!  I just love that girl and so proud of her!!

Digital Supplies Used:

Grad Party Ensemble Digital Kit - #129877, $9.95
2011-2013 In Color Pack - Digital - #127339, $5.95


Grad Party Ensemble
2011-2013 In Color Pack - Digital Download
Remember you can download and try My Digital Studio for Free for 30 days.

Happy Digital Designing!!


Inky Hugs,


Becky

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a very cute graduation invites. I love the mint green and pink combinations.

    Cheers xxx
    Cristy

    ReplyDelete