Sunday, May 6, 2012

New Stamps, Dies, Framelits, Papers, In Colors and More could be yours with our $99 Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit

Here is a sneak peak of some projects that were created using new products from the new 2012-2013 catalog.

You too can have these some of these products if you choose to join my Always Ah-Mazing team and take advantage of the $99 Starter kit.  You get to pick $125 worth of products for only $99 plus tax, no shipping.  Plus you will receive all the business supplies to get your business started if you choose, or you can just choose to purchase the kit and then purchase your supplies at a discount.   You can do it Your Way.   The new colors are fabulous, which you could include in your starter kit!!  If you decide to purchase this $99 kit, let me know and I can show you the sneak peak products.  Check out this post for more info on the advantages of joining my team.






To find out more and join, go to www.stampinupforfun.stampinup.net and click on the Join Now button, easy peasy.  Not sure what to get, click here for some suggestions.

Not sure what you want to do, let me know and I can help you decide or better yet, attend my next team meeting on May 29.  And remember I'm here to help every step of the way, it truly is so much fun to Share What you Love with others!!!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.  Would love to have part of my team!!  We really do have a good time!!  Great girl time and fun, fun, fun!!  Your know "Girls Just Want to Have Fun."

Inky Hugs!!

Becky



No comments:

Post a Comment