Friday, May 11, 2012

My son Daniel the Dancing Queen

Here is a video of my son Daniel dancing to the song Dancing Queen at his chorus concert at Brookville High School.   Here is the funny story.  He needed a John Travolta suit because he had a solo for singing "Stayin Alive", I tried to rent the costume at our local rental shop but they didn't have it, so I had to purchase one on-line.  The girl that was supposed to do the dance part for Dancing Queen on the day of the concert said she could not come, so Daniel volunteered to do the part.  Which ended up being hilarious!!  But he didn't think it all the way thru though, because his solo for "Stayin Alive" was right after Dancing Queen and he did not have enough time to change back into his John Travolta costume, so he sang, "Well, you can tell by the way I use my walk, I'm a woman's man, no time to talk.  Music loud and women warm.  I've been kicked around since I was born." in the pink dress.  It was a lot of fun!!
Here is the link:.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCVkrF9hhqg

Enjoy, we had a lot of fun!!

This is my first time videoing with my phone and uploading a video to Youtube.

Off to get ready for My Stamp to Build event, Happy Friday everyone!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment