Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day Decor Blocks

Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there!!  Being a mom is one of the best things ever!!  I have been so blessed to have a wonderful mom!!  We will travel today to visit my mom and the rest of my family, what a great way to spend Mother's Day!  The only thing that would make it better, if my older son, Adam could be here!  But hopefully he will be able to come home in June.

Here is my Mother's Day present to my mom and my mother-in-law.  I really enjoyed making them!!!!  We gave my mother-in-law hers last night and she just loved it!!

Can you see the little hearts embossed on the letter "M"?

Can you see that I heat embossed stamped images from the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set

Top view, I used our Multipurpose Liquid Glue to make the flowers stand up on the blocks
What do you think?  I think they are gorgeous!!  This idea was in my Stampin Success magazine I get each month from Stampin' Up!  I just know I had to create it when I saw it!!  You too could get this wonderful magazine each month just by joining my team, which is now only $99 and you get to choose any items you want it your kit, how cool is that!!!
I love the Mixed Bunch stamp set, I am so glad that it carried over into the new catalog (deputs June 1), I also love how the Blossom punch matches the stamped images perfect, making it so quick and easy to stamp and punch, no scissors required.

Supplies Used:

Mixed Bunch Stamp Set, Clear #125537, Wood #125535
Blossom Punch, #125603
Twitterpatted Designer Series Paper #125406
Whisper White Card Stock, #100730
Pear Pizazz Card Stock, #119795
Blushing Bride Card Stock, #117796
3/4" Circle Punch, #119873
White Embossing Powder, #109132
Heat Tool, #100005
VersaMark Pad, #102283
Serif Essentials Alphabet Bigz Dies, #113464
Adorning Accents Textured Embossing Folders, #125601
Little Leaves Sizzlits Die, #11451
Big Shot, #113439
Large Pearl Basic Jewels, #125577
Basic Pearls, #119247
Multipurpose Liquid Glue, #110755
Stampin Dimensionals, #104430

Mixed Bunch Stamp Set

Twitterpatted Designer Series Paper


This project would be great to put someones name on.  These blocks also are fun to decorate and put a baby's name on and put in their nursery.  You could any combination of papers, stamps, punches, etc.

Again Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's!!!

Happy Stampin Everyone!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment