Thursday, May 24, 2012

"My Wish" Graduation Gift

"My Wish" Graduation Gift

Envelope closed

Another design Envelope

Close up of My Digital Studio printed project

I love this song by Rascal Flatts.  I think it is perfect to give a graduate.  I created this project in My Digital Studio and had Stampin' Up! print them.  The colors look great!!

I used Beyond the Garden DSP to create the the envelope, very easy to make.  This paper is retiring, it is truly one of my favorites!  But great news for you that is on sale for $8.21.  Also used Word Play stamp set for the "Go Confidently in the Direction of Your Dreams"
Beyond the Garden DSP

Word Play Stamp Set
Here is another version I made using the Well Worn Designer Series Paper.





I like this version a lot too, can be for a guy or a girl!

Any question on how to create this, please let me know.  I think it make just the best gift!!


Here is the Well Worn DSP, this paper is great for guy cards and projects.

Leave a comment, would love to know what you think!

Inky Hugs,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment