Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Everything Eleanor Open House Card

This is one of the cards we will be creating at my New Year's Open House and Stampin Sale on Saturday, June 2, from 1-3 and Sunday, June 3, from 2-4pm.


This is what I am calling my random card, I stepped out of my comfort zone and stamped different stamps from the Everything Eleanor Stamp set in different colors, I just love how it turned out!!!  Stunning!!  Wouldn't you just love to get this card in the mail!!

Supplies Used:
Everything Eleanor Stamp Set
Loving Thoughts Stamp Set
Wild Wasabi Ink Pad
Calypso Coral Ink Pad
Pool Party Ink Pad
Island Indigo Ink Pad
Chocolate Chip Ink Pad
Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
Basic Pearls
Crystal Effects (in the center of the flowers)

Hope you can join us this Saturday or Sunday and come make this card.

Click here to RSVP.

I'm Always Happy Stampin!!

Inky Hugs!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment