Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Rehearsal Dinner My Digital Studio Invite

This week I thought I would share some projects that I created using My Digital Studio.  Today's share is a After Rehearsal dinner invite I created for a friend for her son's upcoming wedding.

The colors I used were Calypso Coral and Night of Navy.  These were the colors of the wedding.  I love how this came together. 

Front

Back
You can download My Digital Studio for Free for 30 days, click here for more info.  I love to create digitally.  It is easy to do, a great way to scrapbook your pictures all on your computer.

Digital Supplies Used:

My Digital Studio #129600, FREE for 30 days
Wedding Words:  #129342, $7.95
Wedding Wheels:  #129590, $1.95
Lace Ribbon Punch: #127354, $0.95
Basic Pearls & Rhinestones:  #124330, $1.95

Wedding Words Digital Download
Happy Digital Designing!!

Tomorrow I will share an Graduation Party Invite.

Inky Hugs,

Becky

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fabulous rehearsal dinner event. I am just so pleased with these details. We will be having very small intimate wedding and it is just so difficult to arrange everything on our own. The most challenging thing is to find out the low budget home studios NYC. I am not able to find the good locations so was just wondering if you could help me regarding it.

    ReplyDelete