Monday, May 14, 2012

Club Projects for May


Matchbook for Post-it notes, this holds 3"x3" post-it notes.  We stamped the image using the VersaMark pad and used White embossing powder and heated it, gorgeous.  Also used retiring stamp set "Clearly for You".
This is the back of it, we stamped the image in Whisper White Card stock and then used the VersaMark Marker and went around the stamped image, doesn't that look cool!!  The VersaMark Marker is retiring.
Here is the card we created using retiring stamp set "Flight of the Butterfly" and the Butterfly Punch.
My sample, the Pansies are actually 2 punched butterflies put together.  We use Aqua painters to watercolor the colors on.

Patti's card

Gabe's card
For more information about joining my club, visit my website at www.stampinupforfun.stampinup.net.

Happy Monday everyone!

Inky Hugs,

Becky

2 comments:

  1. I want to come over and play!! Send me your newest newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked at your calendar... maybe I can host a workshop on the 21st? Call me.

    ReplyDelete