Sunday, December 11, 2011

Valentine Coupon Book

Hi Friends,

I know everyone is busy getting ready for this wonderful holiday Christmas.  I know I am way behind, but hopefully will be catch up soon.  There never seems to be enough time!

I was working out of town last week for my real job and was not able to post.  Plan to several times this week.

Here is one of the projects that we will be creating for my Stamp Camps in January.  I have 2 dates for this event.  January 7th and 14th, each day is from 10am-1pm.  Watch this week for another project we will be making.  By the way we will Heat emboss using Cherry Cobbler embossing powder.  The stamped image will really POP!
I hope you can join us for one of these 2 dates.  You can RSVP directly on my website, just visit my events page and click on the event.

Have a great and blessed week!!

Hugs and Love,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment