Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Gift/Treat for Neighbors and Friends

I make this wonderful carmel corn.  Instead of using popcorn, I use a butter puff corn that Frito Lay makes.  So you don't have to deal with the kernels.  The carmel corn is so good, I had a couple of people ask me to make some for them to give as presents.  Here's the bummer, I cannot share the recipe, my mom was given the recipe from a friend and she promised not share it.  I know its crazy.  But if you would like to try some, you will have to stop by.

I used the Frostwood Designer Series Paper (DSP) (do you think I liked it) I used several packs of it this season.  I might have to order some more before January 4th.  I think it can be used for more than just Christmas and it is great for manly cards and gifts.  I used the Homemade a la carte stamp and I used white embossing powder on Garden Green card stock.  The raised embossed image gives it a nice finish and really makes it pop.  I used our large cello bags (you get 50 in a pack for $4.95) and cut a 4" x 6" piece of DSP and snailed on top of the bag.  The Homemade stamp matches the 2-3/8" punch perfectly.  I punched a 2-1/2" circle to place behind the stamped image.   And of course I used dimensionals to place the image on the DSP.    We had fun delivering these Christmas day.

Tomorrow I will post pictures from our club/team Christmas party. 


Love and Hugs,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment