Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Exclusive Offer from Stampin Up!! 2 Days Only!

Exclusive Offer from Stampin Up!!
2 Days Only!
Christmas is truly just around the corner now, and I'm so looking forward to it! But, I'm also already anticipating my January trip to Stampin' Up's Leadership Conference in San Antonio, TX.  I'll be strolling the Riverwalk with many of my Stampin' Up! friends while (hopefully) enjoying warmer temperatures.   :)
  
Why, you ask is that important? Well, as a Leadership Conference attendee, I've been given the opportunity to share a very special promotion with my customers. 
  
For December 13th and 14th, you can take $50 off the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit.  The sale price is $125.  The kit is customizable to your likes and needs, and it contains over $345 worth of product.  How fun that you can pick the stamp sets, colors and products that you love most.  You can even choose stamp sets from the upcoming Occasions Mini Catalog.  Woo hoo!
  
Would you like me to sweeten the deal even more?  Well, for every month in 2012 that you place an order (from February 2012 through December 2012), Stampin' Up! will send you a FREE pack of designer series paper (of your choice) or a My Digital Studio digital download. If you choose the Designer Paper Option, that's an ADDITIONAL GIFT of $120.45!! 
  
It's the gift that keeps on giving!!!!  
There are many types of Stampin' Up! demonstrators.  Whether you want to run a business like I do or if you just want a discount on your favorite Stampin' Up! products, I encourage you to check out the Starter Kit.
  
As a demonstrator you will receive:  
  • 30% off your first order of $150 or more (must be placed within first 45 days from the date you sign up)
  • 20% off all subsequent orders. 
  • the opportunity to view and place orders from the newest catalogs before the general public.  I LOVE playing with new stuff!
  • a monthly magazine called Stampin' Success.  It's full of projects and business tips to help me grow creatively and run my business.
  • access to a wonderful online system where I can place my orders, information to run my business and support.
  • access to Stampin' Connection.  It's an online community exclusively for Stampin' Up! demonstrators where you can view thousands of project ideas and message boards for advice.
  • the opportunity to attend Convention and other Stampin' Up! events.  It's so incredible to meet people who love stamping as much as you do!
  • me as your upline.  I will train you to be the kind of demonstrator you would like to be!  I am not pushy, I want this to be YOUR Stampin' Up! experience. However, I am here for you with any questions you may have.
  
Remember, this offer is only for December 13th and 14th only!!!!
  
If you would like to chit chat with me about this wonderful opportunity, feel free to call me at (434)-239-9051
  
If you already know that you want to give yourself this very special gift, you can sign up on my demonstrator website.   Click this link here: Becky's Stampin' Up! Website 
Once you are on the website, click the JOIN THE FUN button at the top right corner, then click the JOIN NOW button on the left sidebar.  
   
I look forward to hearing from you soon and getting you started on this wonderful journey!!!
  
As always, if you have any questions, need further inspiration, or would like to purchase a Gift Certificate or place an order, I would love to hear from you!!!!
  
"To love what we do and share what we love"~Stampin' Up!

Inspire. Create. Share.

Becky Evans, Manager
Stampin' Up! Rising Star 2011
2011 Founder's Circle Award Recipient
"Always Ah-Mazing Stampers" Team Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment