Thursday, December 29, 2011

Team/Club Christmas Party



The Tuesday before Christmas, I had a Christmas party for my team and club members.  We had an awesome time!  Everyone brought a treat to share, everything was so yummy!!  I told them I needed to do this more often.  Everyone brought a homemade gift and we played Dirty Santa, we had some fabulous gifts!  I am so lucky to be able to stamp with some very talented ladies!!  Here are some pics:


June, Donna and Marie working on their tile.


Linda and Sharon working on their project.
Finished tile project everyone made.

Look at this spread...it was wonderful!!
 
 

Patti and Gabe enjoying our treats.

A beautiful frame that Donna made.  It had new Designer Series Paper in it and I think she used one of the new Big Shot dies.....Guess what I stole?  It was beautiful!

A picture Gabe got, love the stockings and presents!

Sharon got a beautiful picture frame Gabe made

Marie stealing the beautiful picture frame after I stole her picture
 
Annette got a beautiful homemade apron that Sharon had made, I think she really liked it!

The gift Donna got.  She got a scissor holder and cute homemade bag that Linda made

Linda's first gift (I stole this one from her, Annette made it)
Linda got a cute Santa I made and some homemade carmel corn

Another cute picture, the gingerbread men are adorable!


Here we all are with our gifts!  What fun!!  Defintely plan to do this again next year!  You all are awesome!!

 
Inky Hugs,
Becky



No comments:

Post a Comment