Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas....Happy Birthday Jesus!!

I wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas!!!  Hope you are truly blessed this season to be able to spend time with your loved ones.  I feel truly blessed to be able to spend the day with my husband and younger son Daniel.  My older son Adam and his wife are in Texas.  They just got back from Iraq a week ago (Amen!!!)  I am so glad they are back here on American soil!!  We will get to see them in January.

We are having a quiet Christmas morning here at the Evans' household.  My husband and son Daniel are still sleeping, I am listening to The Sounds of Christmas on the TV that local Chorus's are performing wonderful sounds of the season.  My son Daniel high school chorus performed several times, they must have 15+ different schools performing.  I am really enjoying it!  Daniel has a solo in one of them, waiting to hear that!  We are going to have a Baked French Toast this morning, a new recipe.  We buttered sour dough bread and created a egg mixture last night, placed in a baking dish and it soaked overnight.  I am going to add the rest of the ingredients (syrup, butter and more) and bake it.  It sounds so yummy!!

Here are gift card holders I created using the Stocking Die and the Stocking Accents Die.   My nephews are getting these.  I used Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper and after running the Whisper White card stock thru the Big Shot using the Stocking die, I ran it thru again using the Snowburst Embossing Folder, it added a nice texture.



Tomorrow I will share the gifts/treats we created to share with our neighbors.

Again a Very Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!  Hope your day is wonderful and truly blessed!!

Love and Hugs,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment