Monday, June 11, 2012

Top 3 New Stamp Sets Picks

Here are 3 of my top picks (must haves) for new Stamp Sets from the new catalog for this week:

You're Amazing Stamp Set (Wood #126720, Clear #126722)


Embellished Events (Wood #126495 and Clear #126497)


Just for You Stamp Set (Wood #126340 and Clear #126342) I can see myself using this one a lot, I love the font and the clear stamp set is only $8.95 :)

Just to add a side note to the You're Amazing Stamp Set, we have a new punch called Ticket Duo Builder Punch, which matches the 2 ticket stamps in the set.  Plus 2 other stamps match the new Apothecary Accents Framelits.

Tickets Duo Builder Punch...Adorable!!

Apothecary Accents Framelits

To order any of these fabulous new products or to browse the new catalog, please visit my website at http://www.stampinupforfun.stampinup.net/ and click the products tab and then the shop now or catalogs button.

Hope you have an Amazing Day!!

Inky Hugs,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment