Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Keep This Memory My Digital Studio Pages

Here are some pages I created using the Keep This Memory Photobook Template for My Digital Studio.  I only had to pop the pictures in and add a little text, that is all, Easy Peasy!!

Sample of one of the 25 12x12 Template pages

My niece Joan and her fiance' Ryan



Pictures of the photobook templates

Have you downloaded the MDS 30 day trial yet? No obligation, no entering your credit card info…just give it a test drive and see what you can do. You can create cards, invitations, books, journals, banners, scrapbook pages, party supplies with My Digital Studio…the possibilities are endless! These downloads work with My Digital Studio and any other digital scrapbooking program that allows you to import PNG and JPG files, which is most graphics programs, and even Microsoft Word! Check out all the artwork that is included in the Express version here.

Click on the logo to download the 30 Day FREE trial now!
MDS Free Trial

Check out my other My Digital Studio posts to see some of the projects that I have created. Just search mds.

Give it a try today and see how much fun it is to design on the computer. You have nothing to loose and a lot of fun and creating to gain and My Digital Studio makes is easy to do!!

Happy Digital Designing!!

Inky Hugs,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment