Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Patio Party DSP with featured guest

Today I am going to feature some cards that a member of my Always Ah-Mazing Team Annette Patrick made.  I just loved how how all these cards came together.


Love how she punched out circles with the sentiments to fit in the Designer Series Paper (DSP)

This Patio Party DSP is so cool with the banners, love how she added just the right amount of content and a little twine.

Annette made this pinwheel and then added stamped butterflies on the pinwheel in Midnight Muse, so clever!!
This is a different kind of fold and how it opens. 

Isn't it neat

Card all the way open...Love it!!!
Annette is so creative when it comes to creating projects like this.  She comes up with these ideas in her head and can create them.  Me, I usually have to see a picture or have instructions.

Tomorrow I will share with you how you can get several of the items Annette used in these cards free this month.

Thanks Annette for allowing me to share your fabulous projects!!   You are so talented!  So glad you are on my team!!

Inky Hugs!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment