Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy New Year Stampin' Up!...The New Catalog is Here!!!

OK, I am so Super EXCITED! The NEW 2012-2013 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog has arrived!!!   Visit my New Year's Open House this weekend to get your copy or email me and I will get a copy in the mail to you. 

2012-2013 Stampin Up Annual Catalog
View the 2012-2013 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog in:
Flash Version
PDF VersionPDF
Supply List from Samples in CatalogPDF


The new catalog is absolutely beautiful! The photography and projects throughout the catalog are great and inspirational not to mention lots of tips on how to do things. There are lots of new stamp sets, new products and accessories plus some of our old favorites like Lovely as a Tree are NOW available in Clear Mount! And guess what we now have NEW Firm Foam Stamp Pads, see here.

Make plans now to stop by my New Year's Open House on Saturday (1-3pm) or Sunday (2-4pm), lots of goodies to see and to make!!!

I'm Always Happy Stampin!!

Inky Hugs!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment