Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Start Designing for FREE with My Digital Studio

Stampin' Up! is offering to anyone to try out their fabulous My Digital Studio (MDS) for FREE for 30 days.  I love using MDS.  I love to scrapbook pages, create cards and calendars, create books and so much more with MDS.

Here are some samples of projects created using MDS:









Here are just a few of the samples of projects I have created.   Try out the fun, what do you have to loose...nothing, it is FREE!  Just go to www.stampinupforfun.stampinup.net and click Products, Shop Now and click on the MDS Express Trial on the right hand corner.  Have fun and let me know what you think.

I will be hosting a My Digital Studio Class soon, so I can tricks and fun ways to use the program.  Also you can visit www.mydigitalstudio.net, for training videos, samples of projects and lots more.

Watch for more digital samples on my next post.

Happy Digital Creating!!

Becky


No comments:

Post a Comment