Friday, February 17, 2012

Stamp-to-Build Initiative has Begun

I have some exciting news to share...

My fellow Stampin’ Up! Rising Stars – Dee Yates and Marti Kast have teamed up with me to bring a new initiative to all our Stampin' Friends!

Stamp To Build is a wonderful new initiative will happen across the nation as we ask Stampin' Up Friends and Family join in a collective effort to build a home for an extremely wounded warrior. We will partner with HelpingAHero.Org to raise $100,000 to provide this well-deserved home for a wounded soldier.  We will work to meet this goal by May 15 and I can't wait to have extra fun with you as we do!  Check out our blog at http://www.stamptobuild.blogspot.com/.

My first event will be held during my K.I.S.S. on Friday, March 2 at 7pm.  You create 5 cards for $10.  $7 from each participant will go to our Stamp to Build Initiative.  I will have some retired stamp sets and accessories for sale also and 50% of all sales will to go to our initiative.  I am so excited to be able to offer this as we Stamp To Build together. Come enjoy creating 5 simple and fun cards as we support this initiative together.  Register Now to reserve your seat by emailing me at stampfun@jetbroadband.com.  Thanks in advance for your help as you help us make a huge difference for courageous men and women that have fought to ensure we live in the Land of the Free because of the BRAVE!

Card sample from February KISS night:


Please join me for this worthy cause!  Be sure to check out my post Thursday Night in San Antonio to read about how this initiative came about.

Hugs and Love,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment