Saturday, February 4, 2012

K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stampin) February 2012 (Part 1)

This card used all but one color of our brights Collection.  Thanks to Heather Sumners from Canada for her idea and inspiration for this card.  I used the Pennant punch to punch the pennants.  I had fun coloring in the letters with my bright markers.

This is version of a card I got for a swap at Leadership.  It was so easy and I think it is one of my favorites.   I am also in love with the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set and matching punch!



I posted this card earlier.  I created this card for my Shoebox Swap I participated at Leadership.  I still love how this great card came together.
These are 3 of the cards we created .  Great girl time!!!  Tomorrow I will post the other 2 cards.  Our next K.I.S.S. night will be Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Stampin!

Love and Hugs!.

Becky

2 comments:

  1. How fun to see my card recreated on your site:) So glad you liked it! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather for your inspiration. We had a lot of fun creating this card. I just loved it!

      Delete