Tuesday, February 7, 2012

K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Stampin) February 2012 (Part 2)

This card was first created in My Digital Studio.  The "Be My Valentine" part was.  I created it in My Digital Studio and then copied it 3 times so 4 were on a sheet and then printed it out on Whisper White card stock.   We then cut it out and placed it on Blushing Bride and then on Real Red card stock.  Added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter and some Cherry Scented embossing powder (smells yummy!)  Also added a red heart punched out of Red Glimmer paper.  A sweet Valentine!

This set used the Take it to Heart and Loving Thoughts Stamp Sets, Rose Red Ink and seam binding ribbon.  Also utilized the Hearts Framelits die for the Big Shot.

Join us next month Friday, March 2 for our next K.I.S.S. night.

Happy Stampin, Hugs and Love!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment