Monday, January 24, 2011

Sale-a-Bration begins Tuesday

Happy Weekend everyone!!  I have been busy organizing my Leadership notes so I can share with my team members at our team meeting this coming Tuesday.   I also want to welcome aboard Terri Mooney to my team.  She was the lucky recipiant of the free starter kit.  She has a love for crafting and I am looking forward to having her on my team.

Sale-a-bration begins Tuesday, what a wonderful time to be a stamper and crafter!!!  Wouldn't you like to express your gratitude for others with beautiful works of art?  Think of all those in your life that deserve a thank you - such as coaches, teachers, friends, babysitters, and coworkers.  Don't you love to get together with friends?  It is a great time to host a workshop, here are some workshop ideas:

  • Cupcake Party (I am having one in February and we will be using the cupcake stamp set and punch and of course eat some cupcakes.)  Fun…Fun…Fun!!!!
  • Chic & Chocolate (you bring the chic's and I will be bring the chocolate)
  • Wine Down with Stamping (after work party, guests can come "wine" down with you and stamp)
  • Product-Focused Party - Versamark, Glitter, Embossing, My Digital Studio, Punches, etc
  • Workshop (make 2 simple project with your friends)
  • Personal Technique Class (is there a technique you want to learn with your friends?  Invite them over and I will teach it to you and your guests)
  • 5 for $8 (invite your friends to come and make 5 cards for $8, includes envelopes)
  •  Ice Cream Sunday party (this is a fun theme to use with the new Sale-a-bration Ice Cream Parlor Designer Series Paper, Ribbon and Buttons)
  • Power Hour Party (a quick 1 hour workshop)
  • Catalog party (have your friends and family order directly from the catalog or on my website
  • Open House Style Workshop (set a defined time, and guests can stop by anytime in that time frame.
Call or email me today to book your party!!  You can earn extra free products during Sale-a-bration, contact me and I can give you all the details.






Remember A Handmade Card Can Forge a Connection in the Heart!!

Here is 2 more of my favorite swaps from Leadership:

Made by Karen Duke, I love how she used the Awash Flower stamp set to make her skirt.  What a neat idea!

Created by Christie Daugherty in My Digital Studio.  I just love the design!!  Doesn't the ribbon and rosette look real?  It is hard to see, but I like how she put "thank SEW much".
 
Have a fabulous Monday everyone!!

Inky Hugs!!

Becky
check our my January and February schedule at Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment