Sunday, January 9, 2011

Adam's Homecoming


Here is my son Adam coming home from South Korea.  He was in South Korea for a year.  We had to go pick him up at Dulles Airport on Saturday night.

 

We had a Welcome Home Party Today, we ate homemade pizza and had a wonderful homecoming.  Here are some pictures from the party:
A Happy Family
Adam and Grandma
Adam and Cousin Joan
Adam with Ava and Jared
Ava and Jared and mom Rhonda made this wonderful "Welcome Home Poster" for him.  Isn't it awesome!!!!!
Adam with Mallory and Jamie
Adam with his Uncle Paul and Aunt Shelly
Adam with cousin Eli and friend Zack
 















Cousin Katherine with Prissy

Adam has month before he has to report to Fort Bliss Texas.

On my next Post, I am going to share some of my cards that I will be swapping at Leadership this coming week.  I leave for Nashville, TN on Wednesday (Jan 12) and will return home on Saturday (Jan 15).   I am looking forward to my first ever Stampin' Up! Event.  I am looking forward to meeting many new Stampin' Up! demonstrators and learning a lot that I will be able to come back and share with you.

Inky Hugs!!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment