Sunday, January 2, 2011

Filled With Love Valentine Bundle Special

Happy New Year Stampers!!

We just got back from a wonder weekend with my parents and celebrated Christmas with my family.  We had a great time!!

The biggest news for me right now is that my son Adam is coming home this Saturday, January 8th.  Adam is in the Army and has been gone for over a year in South Korea.  I cannot wait to see him and he can't wait to come home.  He will get to be home for a month.

These pictures I added are a couple of the cards we will be making at our Filled With Love class on Tuesday, January 18.  If you purchase the Filled with Love Bundle by January 7th, you can come to the class for free and make the cards shown plus 2 one more.  When you purchase the Filled with Love bundle you receive a the wonderful "Filled with Love" stamp set, pretty in pink and real red Designer Series Paper the Itty Bitty Buttons for FREE.  If you wish just to attend the class, the class fee is $15.



Follow this link to order your bundle now:
Email me at stampinfun@jetbroadband.com to register for this class.

Again Happy New Year to all....May 2011 be all you want it to be and more!!

Inky Hugs,

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment