Monday, January 17, 2011

Fun in Nashville

Oh my Gosh...Leadership was Great!!  Stampin' Up! is just the best!!  Stampin' Up! knows how to have a good time.  I was with 999 other demonstrators from across the country and Canada.  I got to meet so many new people and some of my Stampin idols.   And I got to meet Shelly Gardner, who is the cofounder and CEO of Stampin'Up!  She is so down to earth and will take the time to talk to anyone.  Here is my picture with her:
Me with Shelly Gardner

Becky, Shelly and Ruth Murphy (she is in my up-line)

Here I am with my Stampin Idol, Robin Merriman, I just love all her projects and have CASED so many of them.

Me with Shelly's daughter Sarah (she looks just like Shelly)

 Here are 2 of the make-n-take that we made on Friday night:




Supplies used:
Clearly for You Stamp Set
Baja Breeze, Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Old Olive Card Stock
Versa Mark, Soft Suede Ink
2-1/2" and 1" CirclePunches and Petal Card Punch
Crimper, Pear Pizazz Seam binding ribbon and some Linen Thread

This is one of our Clear Mount Stamp Cases that we decorated, it would make a great gift for someone, you could add a decorated notebook inside.
Supplies Used:
Clearly for You Stamp Set,
Clear Mount Stamp Case
Botatical Gazette Designer Series Paper,
Early Expresso and Crumb Cake Card Stock
Early Expresso Ink Pad
Wide Oval and Decorative Label Punches
Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla Seam Binding and Chantilly Crochet Trim
Trinket Keys
 
In my next post, I will share the beautiful charms we created.  Here is one more picture of some of my new friends I met at Leadership.


Here is a picture from our first night there.  Left to right:  Ruth Murphy, Pam (I don't know her last name), me and Terri Walker.  Ruth and Terri were my roommates.

Talk to you soon.  Can't wait to share more with you.  I took today off from my other job today to spend some time with my boys.  We are off to lunch and to the movies to see the new Green Hornet movie.

Happy Monday to all!! 

Inky Hugs!!

Becky

2 comments:

  1. What GREAT pictures!!!!!!!! I am so glad you had so much fun!! Can't wait to see you next week. luv ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures!I'm just imagining myself in the pictures! Next year! San Antonio, here I come!

    ReplyDelete