Monday, January 30, 2012

Friends at Leadership

Wanted to share with you all some pictures of me and some of my friends from Leadership.  When you join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator, you get the opportunity to attend wonderful events.  Leadership was awesome!!!  You meet some incredible people at these events.  I can't tell you how many wonderful friendships I have been blessed with from being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.   I truly do love what I do and so do these others that I am so lucky to call friends.  It is a blessing to be able to get together with them and share meals, ideas, swaps and so much more.
My upline Ruth (middle), Terri (Right) and Donna (Ruth's sister)

Some friends hanging out after Make-n-takes left to right: Denise, Carrie (she works for Stampin' Up!) Ruth, Donna, Terri, back row:  me and Sarah (Shelli Gardner's daughter)

Ruth, Donna and I waiting in line for Manager Reception
yummy treats at Manager Reception

Manager's reception with our fearless leader Janet Wakeland

Anne (from Hawaii and I)

Drinks at the Hyatt after Manager's Reception (Ruth, Anne, Jan and Kathy)

Jan, Kathy (my upline) and I
Rising Stars from 2011 (Dee, Marti and I)

fun picture with Kathy, Jan and Janet Wakeland

Me and Jan Shaw (she was one of my roommates) she lives in Michigan.

Me and Shelli Gardner (Stampin' Up!'s CEO) She is awesome!  Very inspiring!!

me and my Secret Sister Carolyn
Danielle and Kathy
Wanna be part of something pretty special, meet some incredible, inspiring and talented individuals.  Join my team of Always Ah-Mazing Stampers.  I would be honored to be your up-line and to be your sponsor.

It is a great time to join, it is Sale-a-bration time and you can join for $125 ($50 off) ($320 value), plus as an added bonus, each month you get your choice of either a package of Designer Series Paper or a Digital download for FREE each month you place an order for the rest of the year. WOW!!  What a great deal!!

Go to www.stampinupforfun.stampinup.net and click join the fun.  It only takes about 15 minutes to join.

Inky Hugs,

Becky

1 comment:

  1. Becky, loved seeing you in San Antonio - you light up every room you walk into! Here's to many more good times together -

    Anne

    ReplyDelete