Sunday, January 15, 2012

Adam and Laura's Visit 1-2012

Hi all,

Sorry I did not post all week.  It is has been a wonderful week.  My son Adam and his wife Laura were on leave from the Army and came to visit for the week.  What a wonderful week we had.  I did have to work a few some days.  They met me for lunch a couple of them.  My parents came up and spent a couple days.  We went to see Rascal Flatts and Sara Evans in Roanoke on Friday night.  My sister Niki and niece Katherine joined us.  We had a cook out on Saturday night with friends and family, my brother Paul and his wife Shelly came up for that.  I wish I would have taken more pics (isn't that the way it always is)  But last night after everyone left, i figured out again how to use the self timer on my camera and we took these pictures.  I love how they turned out.


I also got to share my love of stamping with Laura, I think she really enjoyed it!  She helped with our Card Ministry at church and also came to my Stamp Club meeting.  She is creative and is gonna love stamping too!

I leave on Tuesday to head to San Antonio, Texas for Leadership.  I can't wait to see so many friends that I haven't seen in so long and learn new things and come back and teach all of you.

I will post more projects this week, be sure to check back daily for new fun and inspiring ideas.  I also plan to share some Leadership pics too.

Inky Hugs,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment